Friday, December 31, 2010

The first Kiss...

.
.
Our hands touched and she reacted
arousing a hunger within.
Hands held tight trying to contain that fire
but the distance between fueling it.

Moving closer turned it to an inferno.
Reason was left somewhere behind.
On this ecstatic ride,
we were losing ourselves...

Scent of her hair filling me up.
Smothering her,
my crude hands were hurting her
but we didn't seem to care.

Her touch bursting me open.
Hearts racing, lips running dry
touched like a dying man
reaching for life...

Gnawing like animals,
tongues swiveling like snakes,
fighting for our share on the other.
An insatiable desire.

I was
Inhaling her, consuming her...
The aphrodite herself provoking us.
Till the Ausōs appeared.

Burning like a poisoned person
she turned me cold like dead.
Her weight in my lap kept me from crashing.
Crashing into insanity.

Maybe she was winning...
Maybe I wanted to loose...
but it wasn't a war
It was just a new voyage
a new adventure...
.
.

4 comments:

  1. hmm...
    interesting.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. really interesting!!!
    was it really lyk dis or its jus d wrds!?! ;-) :P
    nyhw, well expressed! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aastha being a reader u enjoy the words while i enjoy the moments behind em.. ;-) :-P
    neways
    thnx for ur keen interest in the reality part but lets just keep that a mystery to maintain the charm of words ;-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kya baataa'n veer ji nazaara aa gya

    ReplyDelete

...share ur most devious thoughts...