Thursday, April 12, 2012

water water everywhere...not a drop it rained

.
.
Water streams pouring on me
Falling like beads from my hair
Like an army of ants...
They march to my shoulder and once again coalesce
Only to be divided into streams once again
Running down to my feet
Falling to the floor..

I can see my skin getting wet
Bursts of mist rising from where it had been
But its warmth does not seem to engulf me
The cold whiffs of air that remind me..
How warm it had felt were also lost
Like it had never touched me
But still managed to run rampant over me

My hands try to contain it
Push it back and forth
Trying to move it all over my body
Expecting that it would atleast..
Make me feel cold......if not warm

Begging it to stay
Even after its purpose was lost
It just slips through my hands
Parts of it are left lingering on me
But they are already leaving
And soon would be gone..

I am still standing there......waiting...
For the one who stripped me off
Violated me
And left me untouched
Still waiting for that one lingering drop
Running down my leg
Even for that smoke of mist
That would reach for the ceiling and disappear
.
.

6 comments:

  1. As usual, excellent expression..!!
    Loved the way u described such a mundane thing in an unusually interesting way.. Hats off to u..! :)
    Keep it up, although I'd like the tone f ur nxt blog to be cheerful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expression is very good, 'that' being ur forte..! ;)
    The way u have used the subject 'water streams' is amazing. Each n every moment of water showers have been taken care of.. Wow..!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anonymous reader
    ur advice has been taken
    i'll try that the next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear secret admirer ;)
    its kinda fascinating the way u remain anonymous and post such wonderful comments lyk u know me too well..
    keep reading and keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamal Pratap Singh RanaApril 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM

    Amazing once again..!! :D
    Loved it! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx man..!!
    readers lyk u make me keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete

...share ur most devious thoughts...