Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hypnotic eyes

.
.
Dressed to kill..
Comfortably carrying her awe inspiring beauty
A subtle angelic smile and hypnotic eyes..
Such profound words begin to describe her
and yet they merely glide over the surface to what she truly is..

Leaves turning brown...blowing in d romantic autumn breeze..
Gliding past me like smoke on water....she caught my imagination
With grace in every step like a ballet dancer on stage..
Eyes like a curious child searching for a new story, a new experience
Cheeks matching the reddish hue of her sweater
And a smile that could light up the world..
She entered my world

I was invisible to her....like all other mortals
But I felt her eyes land on me and then pass through me
Stripping me and tearing me apart..
I felt drawn to her like falling in the middle of a whirlpool...
she being the center of that universe

Her hearty laugh would make my heart jump
with a caffeine induced like euphoria.
Hypnotic grey eyes consumed me bit by bit
Her crazy demands engulfed me
I was her friend, her paramour

She would approach me like the sweet morning dew
Awaken me from my dreams or perhaps help me enter another dimension..
Where my name on her lips would sound
so intoxicating that I would reach over to taste it...

A thousand things I would want to say to her
and a thousand things I would want to hear
But none as sweet as the few that she would never say....
a few that I would never hear...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...share ur most devious thoughts...