Sunday, August 13, 2017

Paramour

From the words of one of the most beautiful person I know....

I want the things that he doesn't do for me, have always wanted them even before meeting him. My anger or sorrow means nothing to him at times. He's detached, he's strong, the kind of person who when you see, you know he won't change for anyone, not at all.
I always knew myself to be strong adamant and demanding , but yet his presence in person or may be even just in my thoughts makes me loose myself, makes me forget who I am, I just give in. For those moments every other thought, every care in the world is gone from my mind. Just that one thought, one question haunts me at that time, Why?
Why am I involved, engrossed , lost, intoxicated with him.
After a long time I have met someone who stimulates me physically, mentally, intellectually. And I love the high that this gives me. The only fault in this otherwise perfect thing  is that he stimulates me emotionally too. Every word he says, everything he does around me somehow matters to me, a lot. I would never have thought that I would ever see that as a problem, but it is when you know you are just another girl he wants to be with right now and that it means nothing more to him than that.
I can't blame him for that though. It harldy ever happens that two ppl feel the same things, the same emotions, the same urge to just have the other person around. And that is just impossible when things start so casually, so impulsively, just randomly. I have never even tried to tell him how I feel... 

2 comments:

...share ur most devious thoughts...